- Russia expresses concern over the Parliament incident, blames it on foreign interference in Macedonia
- Erdogan on Macedonia situation: Violence not a solution
- PACE rapporteurs condemn violence in Macedonian parliament, call on political parties to reach political agreement
- Tusk: Brexit talks must first ‘sort out the past
- Turkish PM: Nobody can change people’s decision
- Industrial production drops by 1,5 percent in the first quarter of 2017
- Public Prosecutor’s Office working to document, prosecute Thursday’s incident
- Boyko Borisov calls for calm and stability in Macedonia
- Kosovo leadership condemns violence in Macedonian Parliament
- MoFA condemns Parliament incidents
The Macedonian Dental Chamber observes Monday the World Oral Health Day with series of activities within the campaign on raising the awareness over oral health.
Teams of dentists will inform citizens regarding oral health at several locations in downtown Skopje.
The campaign also includes distribution of promotional materials from companies-manufacturers of dental hygiene products.