- President Ivanov appoints new Intelligence Agency director
- Last second goal brings Vardar a win against Buducnost
- US condemns arrests at Russian protests
- Parliament continues work on completing its constitutive session
- Initiative for United Macedonia organizes musical happening in Skopje City Park
- VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski reiterates call for snap poll
- VMRO-DPMNE insists on early general elections
- Comedy Theater will mark its fifth anniversary on Monday with “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
- Number of tuberculosis cases reduces in Macedonia
- Average salary grows to 370 EUR in January
The Macedonian Dental Chamber observes Monday the World Oral Health Day with series of activities within the campaign on raising the awareness over oral health.
Teams of dentists will inform citizens regarding oral health at several locations in downtown Skopje.
The campaign also includes distribution of promotional materials from companies-manufacturers of dental hygiene products.