- 1,500 jobs created through government project in less than 3 months
- US Assistant Secretary of State Nuland: Political Will for Finding Solution to Political Crisis Is Present
- U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Nuland visits Macedonia
- Nikola Gruevski: Institutions Work to Implement Reform Priorities of Priebe’s Report
- VMRO-DPMNE’s Gruevski holds talks at EPP political assembly in Luxembourg
U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs and Euroasia Victoria Nuland today will visit Skopje.
Nuland will be received by President Gjorgje Ivanov and will meet with the Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski and Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikola Poposki.
According to the announcements will meet with senior government officials and political leaders of the Euro-Atlantic Macedonia, as well as other issues of common interest.
The visit is part of her tour of the region and Europe, which began on Friday with the Forum in Dubrovnik for the Western Balkans and transatlantic relations. Nuland in coming days will visit Podgorica, Tirana, Prishtina, Belgrade, London and Brussels.
As the MFA informed during the meeting with the Minister Poposki, Nuland is expected to discuss bilateral relations between the two friendly countries, based on trust, strategic partnerships, and regional and global cooperation within international peacekeeping missions.
– It will be confirmed the commitment of the government and institutions of the Republic of Macedonia in implementing reforms in the context of completing the process of fully integrating the country into the Euro-Atlantic organizations. Minister Poposki will transfer clear commitment of the Republic of Macedonia to the process of discussions with our southern neighbor, aimed at unblocking the country’s integration into NATO and the European Union, it is said in the press release.
Nuland at the U.S. Embassy in Skopje will meet with DUI leader Ali Ahmeti, informed from the party.