- Russia expresses concern over the Parliament incident, blames it on foreign interference in Macedonia
- Erdogan on Macedonia situation: Violence not a solution
- PACE rapporteurs condemn violence in Macedonian parliament, call on political parties to reach political agreement
- Tusk: Brexit talks must first ‘sort out the past
- Turkish PM: Nobody can change people’s decision
- Industrial production drops by 1,5 percent in the first quarter of 2017
- Public Prosecutor’s Office working to document, prosecute Thursday’s incident
- Boyko Borisov calls for calm and stability in Macedonia
- Kosovo leadership condemns violence in Macedonian Parliament
- MoFA condemns Parliament incidents
A four year old boy from the village of Bacista from Kicevo died after being badly mauled by a pack of dogs. The incident, which shocked the public, occurred earlier last week when the boy went out of his home to visit his father in a neighboring house.
He was attacked by several dogs and was taken to the Skopje Clinic Center with injuries to the head, chest and the abdomen. Despite doctor’s efforts, they were unable to save the little boy’s life. The incident sparked a fierce debate between animal rights activists and proponents of stricter control of stray dogs and potentially dangerous domestic dogs.