- VMRO-DPMNE insists on early general elections
- Comedy Theater will mark its fifth anniversary on Monday with “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
- Number of tuberculosis cases reduces in Macedonia
- Average salary grows to 370 EUR in January
- President Ivanov to present order to Intelligence Agency
- French Ambassador to Macedonia hopes political crisis will be overcome with compromise
- Poposki holds meetings with Trump’s National Security Council, State Department, Congress
- The Secret of Mine” musical premieres in Macedonian Opera and Ballet
- Observance of World Tuberculosis Day
- More than 200 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
“These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance”, said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.