- Russia expresses concern over the Parliament incident, blames it on foreign interference in Macedonia
- Erdogan on Macedonia situation: Violence not a solution
- PACE rapporteurs condemn violence in Macedonian parliament, call on political parties to reach political agreement
- Tusk: Brexit talks must first ‘sort out the past
- Turkish PM: Nobody can change people’s decision
- Industrial production drops by 1,5 percent in the first quarter of 2017
- Public Prosecutor’s Office working to document, prosecute Thursday’s incident
- Boyko Borisov calls for calm and stability in Macedonia
- Kosovo leadership condemns violence in Macedonian Parliament
- MoFA condemns Parliament incidents
The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
“These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance”, said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.