- Gruevski for Kosovo’s Gazeta Express: My position on the Albanians and the role of Soros in Macedonia
- Anti-American hysteria in SDSM: Sashe Politiko, called Trump and Gruevski “bandits and bastards“ and urged for resistance in Macedonia
- ‘Russian Duma set to ratify Turkish Stream agreement
- Clear and cold day, with lots of snow remaining on the ground
- Coach Cervar ecstatic after Macedonia draws with Iceland
- Donald Trump set to be inaugurated as President of the United States
- VMRO-DPMNE blasts Janeva for her decision to drop charges against Zaev and Verushevski
- How Soros came to Macedonia, as seen by The New Yorker
- Up to 30 feared dead in avalanche-hit hotel in central Italy
- Ohrid premiere of stage rendition of Petre M. Andreevski’s poem
The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
“These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance”, said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.