- PM Dimitriev visits confectionery plant in Sveti Nikole
- Neighbors’ meddling in Macedonian internal affairs should be condemned, says Ivanov
- Culture Ministry to support sixty-nine creative industries projects this year
- Macedonian population grows by 324 in last quarter of 2016
- With Dutch support, Macedonian Cadastre will introduce 3D mapping
- VMRO-DPMNE responds to members of European Parliament who objected to calling out of NGO groups
- Gjorgi Rizov’s art exhibition opens in Netherlands
- Suicide attack in Al Bab kills at least 42 people
- Chemical weapon VX nerve agent killed N.Korean leader’s half brother: Malaysian police
- President Ivanov will meet with Briitsh State Minister Duncan
The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
“These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance”, said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.