- Gruevski for Kosovo’s Gazeta Express: My position on the Albanians and the role of Soros in Macedonia
- Anti-American hysteria in SDSM: Sashe Politiko, called Trump and Gruevski “bandits and bastards“ and urged for resistance in Macedonia
- ‘Russian Duma set to ratify Turkish Stream agreement
- Clear and cold day, with lots of snow remaining on the ground
- Coach Cervar ecstatic after Macedonia draws with Iceland
- Donald Trump set to be inaugurated as President of the United States
- VMRO-DPMNE blasts Janeva for her decision to drop charges against Zaev and Verushevski
- How Soros came to Macedonia, as seen by The New Yorker
- Up to 30 feared dead in avalanche-hit hotel in central Italy
- Ohrid premiere of stage rendition of Petre M. Andreevski’s poem
Voting is now open for the European Business Awards, in which five Macedonian companies are competing in the national and European wide level, against companies from 33 other countries.
Bransys, Digital Center, P.I.C., Rade Koncar and Veze Sharri have prepared videos presenting their business models, products and services available here – http://www.businessawardseurope.com/vote/category-new/former-yugoslav-republic-of-macedonia.
More than 350 companies from across Europe are in competition and votes will be tallied for seven weeks. National champions will be announced on March 6th, and the European champion will be announced on April 27th.