- Russia expresses concern over the Parliament incident, blames it on foreign interference in Macedonia
- Erdogan on Macedonia situation: Violence not a solution
- PACE rapporteurs condemn violence in Macedonian parliament, call on political parties to reach political agreement
- Tusk: Brexit talks must first ‘sort out the past
- Turkish PM: Nobody can change people’s decision
- Industrial production drops by 1,5 percent in the first quarter of 2017
- Public Prosecutor’s Office working to document, prosecute Thursday’s incident
- Boyko Borisov calls for calm and stability in Macedonia
- Kosovo leadership condemns violence in Macedonian Parliament
- MoFA condemns Parliament incidents
The Liberation of Skopje film directed by Rade and Danilo Sherbedzija was screened at the 28th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) within Award Buzz Fest Foreign Language Film section, Partysans Production said in a press release.
The film was screened on Jan.9 and the second screened and the second projection is to be held Wedesnday (Jan. 11) in Regal cinema. Following the first screening, the film received excellent reception from critics and audience had the opportunity to ask questions to director Danilo Sherbedzija, press release reads.
The Liberation of Skopje is a Macedonian-Croatian-Finnish co-production and cast includes David Todosovski, Silvija Stojanovska, Rade Sherbedzija, Lucija Sherbedzija and Nebojsa Glogovac.