- VMRO-DPMNE insists on early general elections
- Comedy Theater will mark its fifth anniversary on Monday with “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
- Number of tuberculosis cases reduces in Macedonia
- Average salary grows to 370 EUR in January
- President Ivanov to present order to Intelligence Agency
- French Ambassador to Macedonia hopes political crisis will be overcome with compromise
- Poposki holds meetings with Trump’s National Security Council, State Department, Congress
- The Secret of Mine” musical premieres in Macedonian Opera and Ballet
- Observance of World Tuberculosis Day
- More than 200 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
The Liberation of Skopje film directed by Rade and Danilo Sherbedzija was screened at the 28th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) within Award Buzz Fest Foreign Language Film section, Partysans Production said in a press release.
The film was screened on Jan.9 and the second screened and the second projection is to be held Wedesnday (Jan. 11) in Regal cinema. Following the first screening, the film received excellent reception from critics and audience had the opportunity to ask questions to director Danilo Sherbedzija, press release reads.
The Liberation of Skopje is a Macedonian-Croatian-Finnish co-production and cast includes David Todosovski, Silvija Stojanovska, Rade Sherbedzija, Lucija Sherbedzija and Nebojsa Glogovac.