- Russia expresses concern over the Parliament incident, blames it on foreign interference in Macedonia
- Erdogan on Macedonia situation: Violence not a solution
- PACE rapporteurs condemn violence in Macedonian parliament, call on political parties to reach political agreement
- Tusk: Brexit talks must first ‘sort out the past
- Turkish PM: Nobody can change people’s decision
- Industrial production drops by 1,5 percent in the first quarter of 2017
- Public Prosecutor’s Office working to document, prosecute Thursday’s incident
- Boyko Borisov calls for calm and stability in Macedonia
- Kosovo leadership condemns violence in Macedonian Parliament
- MoFA condemns Parliament incidents
France and Brazil will open the World Handball Championship on Wednesday evening, that will take place in eight French cities. For the fifth time, Macedonia will be part of the elite competition, where 24 countries are divided in six groups.
The Macedonian team is in Group B based in Metz, together with Spain, Iceland, Slovenia, Angola and Tunisia. Lino Cervar’s team has its first game against Tunisia on Thursday, and goes on to face Angola on the 14th.
Macedonia’s best result in world championships so far was the 9th place reached in the World Championship in Qatar in 2015.