- PM Dimitriev visits confectionery plant in Sveti Nikole
- Neighbors’ meddling in Macedonian internal affairs should be condemned, says Ivanov
- Culture Ministry to support sixty-nine creative industries projects this year
- Macedonian population grows by 324 in last quarter of 2016
- With Dutch support, Macedonian Cadastre will introduce 3D mapping
- VMRO-DPMNE responds to members of European Parliament who objected to calling out of NGO groups
- Gjorgi Rizov’s art exhibition opens in Netherlands
- Suicide attack in Al Bab kills at least 42 people
- Chemical weapon VX nerve agent killed N.Korean leader’s half brother: Malaysian police
- President Ivanov will meet with Briitsh State Minister Duncan
France and Brazil will open the World Handball Championship on Wednesday evening, that will take place in eight French cities. For the fifth time, Macedonia will be part of the elite competition, where 24 countries are divided in six groups.
The Macedonian team is in Group B based in Metz, together with Spain, Iceland, Slovenia, Angola and Tunisia. Lino Cervar’s team has its first game against Tunisia on Thursday, and goes on to face Angola on the 14th.
Macedonia’s best result in world championships so far was the 9th place reached in the World Championship in Qatar in 2015.