- VMRO-DPMNE insists on early general elections
- Comedy Theater will mark its fifth anniversary on Monday with “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
- Number of tuberculosis cases reduces in Macedonia
- Average salary grows to 370 EUR in January
- President Ivanov to present order to Intelligence Agency
- French Ambassador to Macedonia hopes political crisis will be overcome with compromise
- Poposki holds meetings with Trump’s National Security Council, State Department, Congress
- The Secret of Mine” musical premieres in Macedonian Opera and Ballet
- Observance of World Tuberculosis Day
- More than 200 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
France and Brazil will open the World Handball Championship on Wednesday evening, that will take place in eight French cities. For the fifth time, Macedonia will be part of the elite competition, where 24 countries are divided in six groups.
The Macedonian team is in Group B based in Metz, together with Spain, Iceland, Slovenia, Angola and Tunisia. Lino Cervar’s team has its first game against Tunisia on Thursday, and goes on to face Angola on the 14th.
Macedonia’s best result in world championships so far was the 9th place reached in the World Championship in Qatar in 2015.