- Gruevski for Kosovo’s Gazeta Express: My position on the Albanians and the role of Soros in Macedonia
- Anti-American hysteria in SDSM: Sashe Politiko, called Trump and Gruevski “bandits and bastards“ and urged for resistance in Macedonia
- ‘Russian Duma set to ratify Turkish Stream agreement
- Clear and cold day, with lots of snow remaining on the ground
- Coach Cervar ecstatic after Macedonia draws with Iceland
- Donald Trump set to be inaugurated as President of the United States
- VMRO-DPMNE blasts Janeva for her decision to drop charges against Zaev and Verushevski
- How Soros came to Macedonia, as seen by The New Yorker
- Up to 30 feared dead in avalanche-hit hotel in central Italy
- Ohrid premiere of stage rendition of Petre M. Andreevski’s poem
France and Brazil will open the World Handball Championship on Wednesday evening, that will take place in eight French cities. For the fifth time, Macedonia will be part of the elite competition, where 24 countries are divided in six groups.
The Macedonian team is in Group B based in Metz, together with Spain, Iceland, Slovenia, Angola and Tunisia. Lino Cervar’s team has its first game against Tunisia on Thursday, and goes on to face Angola on the 14th.
Macedonia’s best result in world championships so far was the 9th place reached in the World Championship in Qatar in 2015.