- PM Dimitriev visits confectionery plant in Sveti Nikole
- Neighbors’ meddling in Macedonian internal affairs should be condemned, says Ivanov
- Culture Ministry to support sixty-nine creative industries projects this year
- Macedonian population grows by 324 in last quarter of 2016
- With Dutch support, Macedonian Cadastre will introduce 3D mapping
- VMRO-DPMNE responds to members of European Parliament who objected to calling out of NGO groups
- Gjorgi Rizov’s art exhibition opens in Netherlands
- Suicide attack in Al Bab kills at least 42 people
- Chemical weapon VX nerve agent killed N.Korean leader’s half brother: Malaysian police
- President Ivanov will meet with Briitsh State Minister Duncan
As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol.