- Gruevski for Kosovo’s Gazeta Express: My position on the Albanians and the role of Soros in Macedonia
- Anti-American hysteria in SDSM: Sashe Politiko, called Trump and Gruevski “bandits and bastards“ and urged for resistance in Macedonia
- ‘Russian Duma set to ratify Turkish Stream agreement
- Clear and cold day, with lots of snow remaining on the ground
- Coach Cervar ecstatic after Macedonia draws with Iceland
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski is having a meeting Tuesday with the leaders of his party-led coalition ‘For Better Macedonia’. Today’s meeting is focused on the results of snap poll ahead of the launch of negotiations for forming a new government.
The meeting has been reviewing all developments on the election day, VMRO-DPMNE Executive Board member Ilija Dimovski told reporters.
Various ideas on the coalition’s future steps are being presented, Dimovski said. All leaders of parties – part of the coalition, have also voiced their support to the VMRO-DPMNE leader and now PM-designate Nikola Gruevski, he added.
Referring to negotiations with DUI on forming a new government, Dimovski said the VMRO-DPMNE guidelines for such talks are an integral part of the election program of the party-led coalition.