- Russia expresses concern over the Parliament incident, blames it on foreign interference in Macedonia
- Erdogan on Macedonia situation: Violence not a solution
- PACE rapporteurs condemn violence in Macedonian parliament, call on political parties to reach political agreement
- Tusk: Brexit talks must first ‘sort out the past
- Turkish PM: Nobody can change people’s decision
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski is having a meeting Tuesday with the leaders of his party-led coalition ‘For Better Macedonia’. Today’s meeting is focused on the results of snap poll ahead of the launch of negotiations for forming a new government.
The meeting has been reviewing all developments on the election day, VMRO-DPMNE Executive Board member Ilija Dimovski told reporters.
Various ideas on the coalition’s future steps are being presented, Dimovski said. All leaders of parties – part of the coalition, have also voiced their support to the VMRO-DPMNE leader and now PM-designate Nikola Gruevski, he added.
Referring to negotiations with DUI on forming a new government, Dimovski said the VMRO-DPMNE guidelines for such talks are an integral part of the election program of the party-led coalition.