- Gruevski for Kosovo’s Gazeta Express: My position on the Albanians and the role of Soros in Macedonia
- Anti-American hysteria in SDSM: Sashe Politiko, called Trump and Gruevski “bandits and bastards“ and urged for resistance in Macedonia
- ‘Russian Duma set to ratify Turkish Stream agreement
- Clear and cold day, with lots of snow remaining on the ground
- Coach Cervar ecstatic after Macedonia draws with Iceland
President Gjorge Ivanov gave Monday the government mandate to VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski, said his office.
The deadline for the president to present the government mandate to the party/parties winning most MP seats at the December 11 parliamentary elections expired on Monday.
The PM-designate has 20 days to submit the government programme and its makeup within 20 days. The Government is then elected by Parliament majority.
The Parliament, which held its constitutive session on December 30, includes 51 MPs from the VMRO-DPMNE-led coalition, followed by the SDSM-led coalition with 49, DUI-10, Besa-5, Alliance of Albanians-3 and DPA-2.