- VMRO-DPMNE insists on early general elections
- Comedy Theater will mark its fifth anniversary on Monday with “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
- Number of tuberculosis cases reduces in Macedonia
- Average salary grows to 370 EUR in January
- President Ivanov to present order to Intelligence Agency
President Gjorge Ivanov gave Monday the government mandate to VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski, said his office.
The deadline for the president to present the government mandate to the party/parties winning most MP seats at the December 11 parliamentary elections expired on Monday.
The PM-designate has 20 days to submit the government programme and its makeup within 20 days. The Government is then elected by Parliament majority.
The Parliament, which held its constitutive session on December 30, includes 51 MPs from the VMRO-DPMNE-led coalition, followed by the SDSM-led coalition with 49, DUI-10, Besa-5, Alliance of Albanians-3 and DPA-2.