- PM Dimitriev visits confectionery plant in Sveti Nikole
- Neighbors’ meddling in Macedonian internal affairs should be condemned, says Ivanov
- Culture Ministry to support sixty-nine creative industries projects this year
- Macedonian population grows by 324 in last quarter of 2016
- With Dutch support, Macedonian Cadastre will introduce 3D mapping
President Gjorge Ivanov gave Monday the government mandate to VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski, said his office.
The deadline for the president to present the government mandate to the party/parties winning most MP seats at the December 11 parliamentary elections expired on Monday.
The PM-designate has 20 days to submit the government programme and its makeup within 20 days. The Government is then elected by Parliament majority.
The Parliament, which held its constitutive session on December 30, includes 51 MPs from the VMRO-DPMNE-led coalition, followed by the SDSM-led coalition with 49, DUI-10, Besa-5, Alliance of Albanians-3 and DPA-2.