- VMRO-DPMNE insists on early general elections
- Comedy Theater will mark its fifth anniversary on Monday with “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
- Number of tuberculosis cases reduces in Macedonia
- Average salary grows to 370 EUR in January
- President Ivanov to present order to Intelligence Agency
Health Minister Nikola Todorov expects the evaluation of the tender for the new clinical center in Skopje to be end swiftly, followed by the launch of its construction.
“I expect and hope the evaluation to be completed in less than 90 days, as prescribed. There are bids by three consortia comprised of several companies”, Todorov told reporters after visiting a clinic in Gazi Baba municipality.
He voiced expectation that construction of the biggest and most complex project in the history of Macedonian health would start very soon.
“This clinical center will significantly raise the level of Macedonian health, but also set higher standards not only in Macedonia, but the region in general”, stressed Todorov.