- Russia expresses concern over the Parliament incident, blames it on foreign interference in Macedonia
- Erdogan on Macedonia situation: Violence not a solution
- PACE rapporteurs condemn violence in Macedonian parliament, call on political parties to reach political agreement
- Tusk: Brexit talks must first ‘sort out the past
- Turkish PM: Nobody can change people’s decision
Health Minister Nikola Todorov expects the evaluation of the tender for the new clinical center in Skopje to be end swiftly, followed by the launch of its construction.
“I expect and hope the evaluation to be completed in less than 90 days, as prescribed. There are bids by three consortia comprised of several companies”, Todorov told reporters after visiting a clinic in Gazi Baba municipality.
He voiced expectation that construction of the biggest and most complex project in the history of Macedonian health would start very soon.
“This clinical center will significantly raise the level of Macedonian health, but also set higher standards not only in Macedonia, but the region in general”, stressed Todorov.