- Italian – Macedonian business forum
- Government delegation on direct meetings with managers of Italian companies
- Gruevski – Kenny: Irish support for Macedonia is confirmed
- Gruevski: European Parliament to maintain the continuity of expansion
- Pendarovski caught in forgery, SDSM buys false support
The first drawing of “Fiskalna vo raka- nagrada bez maka” awards will be held tonight.
Over 500,000 envelopes with receipts have been received so far.
The game started on 1 December. Citizens participate with 20 receipts of any amount issued after November 15, 2013.
The main prize is a flat and shop in Skopje, and car, vouchers for laptops, bikes, smart phones, LCD TVs etc. will be granted every 45 days. The drawing will be nine rounds.
The aim of the game is raising awareness among citizens and fiscalization enhancing.
The State Lottery of Macedonia is the organizer of “Fiskalna vo raka- nagrada bez maka”, under the auspices of the Ministry of Finance.