- Gruevski: Zaev behaves like groggy boxer
- Stavreski: It will be built an express route Prilep – Gradsko
- Stavreski: Our policy is to create perspective for young people
- Stavreski: Children with disabilities and their families have our support (PHOTO)
- Stavreski: Reducing of penalties for small businesses
The World Bank’s Report, according to Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Zoran Stavreski, is another confirmation of the most renewed financial institution in the world that Macedonia is a leader in SEE according to the economic result and the results in the economy in 2013.
- It is good to hear. 3.4 percent GDP growth is high growth in such circumstances while the European economy is still in recession. It confirms that economic policies are well placed. Low taxes, improving the business climate and the implementation of major capital projects, provided the construction, industry, the service sector and other sectors and in Macedonia to achieve high rates of growth, and it shows that the underlying policies are well placed, Stavreski said during today’s visit to Strumica, where he met with the business community in the region.
He added that the next period throughout major capital infrastructure projects, such as the new highways Kicevo – Ohrid , Skopje – Stip, the railroad to Bulgaria, gasification etc. to help the Macedonian economy to continue realizing good results.
- I am glad that we managed to be highly rated by the World Bank in the SEE region in these circumstances and according to the amount of economy growth and that Macedonia has the lowest government debt SEE, noted Stavreski.