- New manufacturing plant in the industrial zone “Prilep 1″
- Gruevski announced new investment of 18 million euro
- Gruevski: Abolitionary Zaev will fail in his own mud
- POLL: Negative campaign is not working, decreased ratings of SDSM
- Gruevski: SDSM will be poowerforce another 6 days after voting not to hear
Macedonia’s investment benefits were presented at a Detroit conference on the automotive industry “OESA 2012 Outlook Conference”.
The conference was attended by over 700 guests, including numerous manufacturers of automotive components and vehicles from the United States and the entire globe. It included presentations by Ford Motor Company, Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing, Volkswagen of America, Magna International Inc, whereas experts presented the automotive industry perspectives for 2013.
Directorate for Technological-Industrial Development Zones (DTIDZ) director Viktor Mizo, accompanied by economic promoter to Detroit, Dejan Velickov presented Macedonia’s investment benefits through direct contacts, individual meetings and presentations.
“Part of these large companies have announced their visits to Macedonia. Contacts established at the conference increase the opportunities for entry of foreign investments in the country”, says the DTIDZ.