- Employment at Key Safety Systems in May and June
- Gruevski: The conditions that we created the business climate are key to attracting investment
- Gruevski: The new investment returns basic textiles in Macedonia
- Gruevski announced new investment with 5,000 jobs
- Gruevski announced massive investment in the northeast
Family moments and hugs in his spare time.
Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski spends his spare time with his wife Borkica and daughters Sofija and Anastasija.
After flying a kite, visiting the circus and Skopje Zoo, Ethno Selo and Kokino, the megalithic observatory, this time the family took advantage of the sunny weather and visited Vodno Mountain.
Kurir has exclusive photos from the family outing on Vodno and the walk near the Millennium Cross.