- Gruevski – Kenny: Irish support for Macedonia is confirmed
- Gruevski: European Parliament to maintain the continuity of expansion
- New investment worth $200 million to hire 500 people
- Gruevski: a new birth of Strumica old theater (PHOTO)
- Gruevski will visit Strumica, Bosilevo and Demir Kapija
Family moments and hugs in his spare time.
Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski spends his spare time with his wife Borkica and daughters Sofija and Anastasija.
After flying a kite, visiting the circus and Skopje Zoo, Ethno Selo and Kokino, the megalithic observatory, this time the family took advantage of the sunny weather and visited Vodno Mountain.
Kurir has exclusive photos from the family outing on Vodno and the walk near the Millennium Cross.