- Gruevski: Abolitionary Zaev will fail in his own mud
- Gruevski: SDSM will be poowerforce another 6 days after voting not to hear
- “Pavel Satev” poll: Win for Ivanov and 62 MPs for VMRO-DPMNE
- Gruevski: This Government has a fantastic blend of strong individuals and teamwork
- Gruevski: VMRO – DPMNE works for all and wants to help everyone
Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski dedicates his spare time to his family, wife Borkica and daughters Anastasija and Sofija.
Over the past period they visited the circus in Skopje and Skopje Zoo, this time Gruevski used his spare time to visit the megalithic observatory Kokino.
Besides the archaeological site Kokino, the Prime Minister and his family visited the complex ethno village in Staro Nagoricane.
Kurir has exclusive photos from the event.