- Gruevski – Kenny: Irish support for Macedonia is confirmed
- Gruevski: European Parliament to maintain the continuity of expansion
- New investment worth $200 million to hire 500 people
- Gruevski: a new birth of Strumica old theater (PHOTO)
- Gruevski will visit Strumica, Bosilevo and Demir Kapija
Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski dedicates his spare time to his family, wife Borkica and daughters Anastasija and Sofija.
Over the past period they visited the circus in Skopje and Skopje Zoo, this time Gruevski used his spare time to visit the megalithic observatory Kokino.
Besides the archaeological site Kokino, the Prime Minister and his family visited the complex ethno village in Staro Nagoricane.
Kurir has exclusive photos from the event.