- Gruevski: VMRO – DPMNE works for all and wants to help everyone
- “Philip Morris” brands will be produced in TC Prilep
- Gruevski: Zaev behaves like groggy boxer
- Gruevski: SDSM have new tactics, they engaged in black campaign
- Construction of new purchase and distribution centers for vegetables and fruits
Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski dedicates his spare time to his family, wife Borkica and daughters Anastasija and Sofija.
Over the past period they visited the circus in Skopje and Skopje Zoo, this time Gruevski used his spare time to visit the megalithic observatory Kokino.
Besides the archaeological site Kokino, the Prime Minister and his family visited the complex ethno village in Staro Nagoricane.
Kurir has exclusive photos from the event.