- Macedonian President met with Chinese Minister of National Defense
- Slovenian MEP: Opposition’s Obstruction Harms Macedonia
- China’s Minister of National Defense Visits Macedonia
- Optimistic creative ideas for the name dispute
- Macedonia ranks 43 out of 177 in the 2013 index of Economic Freedom
Twelve new books from the project aimed at translating 1,000 scientific books and textbooks that are used at top universities in the United States and Great Britain were promoted Monday in Skopje.
Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski and Education Minister Pance Kralev attended the promotion of books in the field of economy, law, mathematics, agriculture and veterinary medicine.
Today’s promotion is 42nd from this project and so far 715 books are promoted and distributed to the libraries.
By this the dynamic of promotion of new books and textbooks and new knowledge in our society continues. Our libraries will be filled permanently with new books, Gruevski said.
Gruevski said that it is important that books by some of the most esteemed scholars and scientists in the world, their knowledge and researches are available in Macedonian language and for everyone in Macedonia.
Education Minister Kralev said that the project provides conditions for all students in Macedonia to acquire and enrich their knowledge from translated books aimed at their further upgrading.